Earlier this year I acted as a Technical Reviewer for the CRM Admin Cookbook. This means its a little tricky for me to review in this blog, as I obviously ensured everything was perfect and there was no way to improve it :)
Packt Publishing are offering free copies of Salesforce CRM Admin Cookbook : http://www.packtpub.com/salesforce-crm-admin-cookbook/book in exchange for a review either on your blog or on the title’s Amazon page.
The book covers the following areas:
- Building home page components and creating custom links to provide additional functionality and improve the Home Tab layout
- Advanced user interface techniques to improve the look and feel of Salesforce CRM with the presentation of graphical elements
- Exposing hacks and hidden features to enhance and override native aspects of Salesforce CRM
- Automatic data capture and improving data quality in Salesforce CRM
- Implementing an approval process to control the way approvals are managed for records in Salesforce CRM
- Increasing productivity using tools and features to provide advanced administration
- Configuring and installing Salesforce for Microsoft Outlook email integration
- Integrating Salesforce CRM with external online tools to provide enhanced functionality and extend the power of Salesforce CRM
If you’re a Salesforce CRM user or interested in getting to grips with it, this is a good way to bag yourself a free guide (current retail price £28).
Free review copies are available until Monday 5th June 2013
If you’re interested, email Harleen Kaur Bagga at: firstname.lastname@example.org